Saturday, August 13, 2016

Good Night Message For Boyfriend And Girlfriend

Today generation can so advance for past generation and at this time so many people can use android mobie and in this evey people can use facebook and whatshap. At this time every boyfriend has girlfriend and every girlfriend has boyfriend and every boyfriend and girlfriend can send message at night time good night message.This is good thing to send message for whatshap and facebook.

Example For Boyfriend And Girlfriend:

I wish moon always be full and bright and U always be cool and right. Whenever U go to switch off the light, Remember that I'm wishing U ...Good Night!




Gd night, nice dreams, love and peace!



No matter how far you are... you are always in my thoughts! Gd night




Every day I spend with you is the new best day of my life. Can not wait for the morning. Gd night baby. 



Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomor. be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me.




Love is the simpler feel, I dream every night abut you I want to capture your heart... I love you.






Sun is upset and moon is happy, bcoz sun is miss u, and the moon is gonna be with u for the rest of the night, have a wonderful night.




Gd'nite sweet dreams.


A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like U making averyday seems so great. Thank U my love and may all the angel guard you this night!




Every day I love you more than yasterday. Sweet dreams.



Good night! I shall miss you til morning.




I don't dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you.




Good night. Sleep tight. I wish you lovely dreams with all my might.



No comments:

Post a Comment